Have you recently noticed that your skin started to become saggy or you need some extra care for your face skin? Have you felt that your general routine is not enough anymore to keep tight your skin? Then you came to the right place. We are here to give you the best solution you are looking for.
The idea of "gracefully aging" is very relevant in today's world, where women are increasingly turning their backs to advertise the occurrence procedure of crows' feet and fine lines on their face skin - from popping suspicious anti-aging pills to Botox injections series. However, aging does not mean that you have stopped giving the care your skin needs, which can probably speed up the process of premature aging. Because you really care for your skin, at whatever age you are. Actually your skin is one of the complex organs of your body that cannot be satisfied with all its needs by a single skin care product or a single bright, all in one ingredient. Then a face oil can be a supportive player rather than a main role in your entire skincare routine. So in this article, we have listed such 8 oils to whiten your face skin.
What are the reasons for sagging facial skin?
Throughout the time, your skin is in a process of dropping extra pounds of loose flesh, if you have gone through any lose weight routine in recent past. If you have loosen more than needed or do not lose enough weight you needed, skin loosening is common with wrinkles and ageing.
Some genetic factors, body weight, changes in the age of the body, and lots of sun exposure may have the role to play.
- Loss of Elastin and Collagen is another cause of skin loosening. Elastin and Collagen are responsible for the firmness of skin. Inside the skin, elastin fibres contain proteins that help the skin muscles to expand and contract facial expressions, which help skin to return to its original format and texture. As the body becomes older, the production of elastin and collagen decreases.
- Volume loss and external aging are the next causes of decline. Exposure to smoking, exposure to sun and some toxic exposures leads to external aging which is a visible symptom of increased growth arising from external sources in your body.
- Aging is mainly about the age of the body, the outer layer of the skin is called the epidermis which is thinner than inner layers. The fundamental layer above the fat and below epidermis that makes your skin soft and pale, it starts to shrink as well. Also, the sebaceous glands starts to produce less oil as the body and skin starts to age. Drying elements or ingredient in products is another culprit that will contribute to falling-off of your skin.
How oils can rejuvenate your skin?
Numerous natural skin fortifying oils for applying to the face given to us by mother-nature have secrets that are safe as well as healthy to use. These oils have a calming effect on the skin and rejuvenate the repair process for your damaged skin. With a few changes in your daily routines and habits and regular good attention to your skin, there is strong possibility to tighten again your skin and prevent fine lines, pre-mature aging, and wrinkles, which come up with age.
So start using these skin strong oils for face regularly without wasting money, time, and energy on unreasonable anti-aging treatments and say goodbye to the unsuccessful skin treatments forever.
What are the factors that accelerate premature aging?
Some ingredients present in your beauty products can actually speed up your skin aging and for that it is important to make a list of the harmful elements so that a person can avoid these ingredients forever.
Didn't wear sunscreen when you are exposed to direct sun? Remember, the sun can do a real damage by reducing elastin and collagen. Take a good SPF enriched sunscreen always with you to protect your skin from the harmful UltraViolet rays from the sun.
Some of the common lifestyle habits like smoking, drinking, excessive junk food can reduce elastin and collagen very fast in the skin.
- Nutritional deficiencies: your skin needs nutrients to stay supple and young, when it is deficient in vitamin E, protein, and some other useful nutrients, it appears on the skin.
- Weight gain or Weight Loss Changes: crash diet is very harmful and not suits all. When someone loses weight fast through the crash dieting process or some other unhealthy ways, they also tend to lose fat on the skin (this is the actually the tissue between the skin and muscles) causing the skin to loosen.
- Excessive sugar use: Cutting sugar will lead to a surprising result on your skin because insulin spikes caused by high refined sugar in the body cause skin inflammation which leads to premature and untimely uneven skin tone, aging, acne, and wrinkles. If you want to see less than 10 years of age, you should first remove sugar from your inner system. Bloodstream contains excess Sugar because of a process named "glycation", in which glucose or sugar molecules harm your skin's elastin and collagen (responsible for skin firmness or softness). Cutting glucose or sugar will remove insulin parts that will eventually reduce skin inflammation and allow you to regain your youthful radiance within the two weeks. So, when you lessen your sugar intake, you can be hopeful to reduce the bigger part of itching and acne will not disturb you anymore. At least as long as you are sticking to your new sugar routine.
- Stress: Increasing amount of stress levels can cause skin rashes, especially the under eye, which are known as eye bags. Your stress that leads to sleep dehydration, reduced blood flow, and deprivation to the skin.
What are the common symptoms of age growth?
- Fine lines
- Black patches and dry flakes on the skin
- Loose skin
- Wrinkled skin
- Wrinkle line
Can oil really make the skin firm at all?
The answer is yes. There are few oils which work wonders on the face skin to increase the production of collagen, make a better tone of the outer skin layer, and nourish your skin with the right nutrients. Some of those natural oils can visibly reduce the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines and with regular and frequent use of these oils can make skin shinier and brighter. In fact, facial oils should be used by women of all the ages to get the best of their skin.
Facial oils help keep important skin hydration locked and have incredible, instant skin-smoothing assets. But as great as face oils are, they do not replace too many of the other essential elements needed for the skin. Think of any vegetable oil or vegetable oil concoction as a health booster, as a complement to your daily skincare routine.
Add oil to your face skincare routine: here is how
Some women are afraid to apply oil to face skin because they think it can make acne worse; however, choosing the right oil for your face skin can work like magic on it. It will lighten and radiate, and will delay the occurrence of fine line and wrinkles and the sagging process of the skin. Below are some ways you can add face oils into your skincare routine:
- Mix a few drops into your makeup foundation.
- Mix a few drops of your face oil with your moisturizer.
- Add a few drops to your masks and face packs.
- Add a few drops to your cleanser and massage it to the skin for at least 2 to 5 minutes.
- Add face oil to your regular scrub or homemade scrub.
Make the skin care routine order right
- Morning skincare routine: sunscreen cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream, face oil, moisturizer
- Night-time skincare routine: cleanser, makeup remover, toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream, facial oil.
The best oils which are best for tightening your face skin
Let's find out here the top 8 face oils for skin strengthening.
Almond oil is enriched with vitamin E and this is one of the high moisturizing properties. It enters deep into the skin and tightens it within naturally.
- Take a few drops of almond oil on your palm and gently massage in a circular motion on the top of the body until the skin gets wet.
- Wait for half to one hour. Then rinse with mild warm water.
- You can practise this before your bath, then repeat in every alternate days.
Body massage by Almond oil also makes the skin soft and gives it a natural glow.
Mustard oil is an age old, traditional remedy to all home based skin care routines and used to keep the skin glowing and radiant. It is popular for breast augmentation in breastfeeding mothers as well. This strong skin facial oil should be used frequently and on a regular basis for the best result.
- Heat Mustard oil of the quantity you need and massage the whole body by it for half an hour.
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse then with mild water; and with cold water, finish your shower.
- Do this at least twice per week.
In winter, mustard oil helps to keep your body warm and so it’s safe to use every day.
Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E is very essential as well as good for skin; Capsules are easily available in the market. This oils helps to improve the total quality and health of the skin.
- 2 capsules are enough, pierce them and pour the oil on your palm or on a plate.
- Gently massage the face and neck in a circular motion for 7 minutes or till the oil is totally absorbed into your skin.
- Leave it overnight.
Regular use of Vitamin E oil keeps your skin young for longer and prevents skin sagging.
Castor oil contains omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E and that nurture the skin and keep your skin safe from any fungal infection.
- You can take 3 large spoons of castor oil then mix well.
- Now Massage the skin by the mixture and wait around one hour maximum.
- Now rinse with cold water.
Repeat the process twice a week to maintain healthy, supple, and glowing skin.
Coconut oil is an anti-aging magic. This oil is also enriched with vitamin E. Coconut oil is very light and penetrates the skin easily and makes skin healthy.
- Massage the skin with coconut oil for five minutes every night before bed time.
- Leave it overnight as it is. The antioxidants in this oil help to restore damaged skin while you are sleeping.
- By the morning, clean it with cold water.
If the process is not possible, try to keep the oil for at least 3-4 hours.
Rosemary is a great coolant and with regular use will bring visible changes in the texture of the skin. Use regularly, because this essential oil for skin strengthening contains nutrients which are important to repair and rejoice your damaged and saggy face skin.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Take half teaspoon of rosemary oil in it, mix, and massage well.
- Leave it for half an hour before washing it in cold water.
Apply and repeat the mixture process twice a week to get desirable results and to protect the skin from sagging.
Avocado oil works like a catalyst for collagen synthesis to enhance your skin tone and texture. A high amount of vitamins A, E and B in the oil helps to improve the quality of your skin.
- Take 5-7 drops of avocado oil and massage it on the face to neck in a circular motion.
- Make sure the oil does not get wet on the skin.
- Wash it with cold water.
Follow the process every day and it will make your skin free from all problems including sagging and makes it soft and supple.
A high portion of gamma linoleic acid (named as GLA) helps to prevent wrinkles on the skin and reduce fine lines.
- Before going to bed, take 10 drops of primrose oil on the face and neck area and massage in gently in a circular motion.
- Massage until the oil is soaked on to the skin.
- Leave it overnight
Apply this oil daily to brighten the skin in a short time period. It has fresh aroma that will calm your mind and help you to sleep better.
One excellent bonus oil
everybody knows that Olive oil is healthy for overall health and obviously for the skin. It can seal the moisture to the skin and get back the original texture with the help of olive oil.
- Finish your shower with cold water. Dry yourself and take a few drops of olive oil. Now gently massage throughout the body.
- Do it for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Dress after the oil is completely absorbed in the body.
You can replace any moisturizer or cream with olive oil to prevent premature aging and keep the skin tight. Olive oil is light and easy to absorb, so use it without the worry about its stains on clothes.
You can use face oil under your moisturizer or use it individually. This is a wonderful way to use face oil, but it’s also true that no single oil for your skin is the best. Regardless of your skin type, despite the demands you face, skincare concerns, or whether it’s acne in itching! Choose your type of face oil going through so many trial and errors.